Skip to content
All PCDPGH events are free with registration — and open to the public. Please note:
- You must be registered to attend any/all PCDPGH events.
(We need an accurate head-count to order food, etc.)
- Workshops have limited seating.
(Seats are available first-come, first served.)
- Workshops at Pitt and CMU have separate registration systems.
You’ll probably have to use both registration systems, below.
Sorry about that! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Events requiring Pitt registration:
To participate in these workshops, you must register through Pitt’s internal system:
- Drawing Like a Computer [REGISTER]
2:30-3:50pm, Jan. 25 • introductory
- Generating Music & Lyrics with ml5.js [REGISTER]
2:30-3:50pm, Jan. 25 • intermediate
- Introduction to p5.js, through Observational Drawing [REGISTER]
4:00-5:20pm, Jan. 25 • introductory • BYO-laptop
- Topic Modeling with MALLET [REGISTER]
4:00-5:20pm, Jan. 25 • intermediate
To attend these events, you must register through CMU’s Eventbrite system [REGISTER HERE]:
- Livecoding Shaders with GLSL
2:30-3:50pm, Jan. 26 • intermediate, BYO-laptop
- Wick Animation and Programming
2:30-3:50pm, Jan. 26 • introductory
- Introduction to openFrameworks
4:00-5:20pm, Jan. 26 • intermediate, BYO-laptop
- Programming Interactions with Handsfree.js
4:00-5:20pm, Jan. 26 • intermediate
- Panel: Curiosity & Unfamiliar Spaces • 6:00-8:00pm, Jan. 25
- Artist Lectures: Arts & Machine Learning • 10:00-11:50am, Jan. 26
- Luncheon and Speed Presentations • 12:30-2:15pm, Jan. 26